Digital Brows | Fundamental Beginners Training
Brows are big business! The main objective of the ID Liner Digital Brows fundamental course is to teach students how to competently and safely perform brow treatments, using a digital device to deliver beautiful results.
As this is a beginners course, we will focus solely on our most-requested Hairstroke Brows. Trainees can add an optional extra day to learn the Ombré shading technique.
- 40 hours at home pre-study
- 1 virtual theory day & 3 days in-house training
(+1 optional extra day for Ombré shading)
- Written assessment based on pre-study
- Written homework plus template and mat practise
- Case studies to be submitted in order to gain Bronze Artist Certificate of Completion
- ID Liner Deluxe Collection (stylish portable carry case packed with En Point Cosmetic Tattooing Device, Handpiece, ID Liner Brow Pigment Series, Pre-Draw Pencils, Pigment Cleanser)
- Brow Measures, Latex Skins, Practise Pigments
- ID Liner branded apron, towels and marketing materials to promote your business
- Models supplied for training days
- Fully comprehensive training manual (including VTCT Level 4 content)
STUDENTS WILL LEARN:
- Fundamental Cosmetic Tattooing theory including but not limited to Health and Safety, Colour Theory, Client Suitability, Consent, Anatomy & Physiology, Treatments and Tools
- Colour Mixing
- Hairstroke technique on latex and later on skin
- To understand safe and acceptable treatment protocols
- To understand the entire Digital Brows treatment process including aftercare and retouch appointments
- Ombré shading technique on latex and skin (optional extra day)
STANDARD DELIVERY £5
Dispatched within 2-3 working days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £12
Dispatched the same day when ordered before 12pm (midday).
Please Note: Next Day Delivery may not be available on some products.
Calculated at checkout depending on delivery address and parcel weight. Dispatched within 2-3 working days but subject to international shipping timeframes dependent on region shipped to.
'Estimate shipping costs' is available when you view your cart, so you can double check how much it is likely to cost before you place your order.
We will contact you as soon as possible if there is a problem in meeting your shipping requirements for any reason.
Due to the sterile nature of the products we operate a no-returns policy for pigments or needles if they have been opened or had their packaging/seal tampered with, unless the products are in some way faulty.
If there is a problem with your products, please notify us by email or in writing within 5 days providing full details of the fault. We will only accept these returned items if they are unused and unopened.
If an exchange is necessary it will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge.
Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been returned to us for assessment. The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however on inspection if we deem the product to be faulty, we will credit you reasonable postage costs. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however you will be required to cover postage carriage.