Awarded Gold at the National Hair & Beauty Awards 2020 for Training School of the Year!
There has never been a better time to be a Permanent Makeup artist and enter this fast-paced and fulfilling industry. Demand is soaring, salons are recruiting, and skilful technicians have the potential to earn very lucrative salaries and become their own boss.
Earn in excess of £100,000 per year with a 4-day weekend!
"When I was doing my research I looked at pictures of work from cheaper courses, which didn’t appear to be industry accredited and the difference in standards was really apparent, you just could not compare them to ID Liner and their graduate portfolios. You also get the best products and equipment to work with, which is vital when first starting out. The Trainers at Tracie Giles are so talented and have between them undertaken so many different courses within the industry, that you have the assurance you are learning from only the very best."
- Katie M, ID Liner Graduate & Technician
FUNDAMENTAL BEGINNERS' TRAINING COURSES
These courses are designed for new entrants to the world of Permanent Makeup - even those with no experience or not from a beauty background - or those new to a specific Permanent Makeup treatment.
MIX & MATCH YOUR ULTIMATE COURSE COMBINATION
ID Liner offer 4 main fundamental beginners courses: Digital Brows, Microbladed Brows, Permanent Eyeliner and Gloss & Go™ Lip Blush. Each course can be purchased individually, but with our mix and match system trainees can combine courses to benefit from rapid progression, added value and savings of up to £4,400.
I have absolutely loved my training with you guys, and I can’t compliment Miri and Bronwyn enough. Bronwyn's support throughout my first few case studies has been absolutely invaluable too. You have an amazing team there, so glad I decide to complete my PMU training with you guys.
- Jess S, ID Liner Graduate & Technician
Once you have mastered the fundamental art of cosmetic tattooing and achieved your Bronze Artist Certificate of Completion (or you are already an established artist and have completed beginners courses elsewhere), you will be able to progress your professional development by enrolling on one of our intermediate courses.
- Skill Up Training - designed to help you hone and develop your skillset, these courses improve how you currently work and introduce new techniques to take you to the next level. Running for 6 days with specific days focusing on brows, eyeliners, lips and colour correction, you can attend as many or as few days as you like!
- Areola Micropigmentation - this treatment can be the final step back to normality after breast reconstruction or augmentation by using cosmetic tattooing to restore the natural appearance of the areola. During this intensive three-day course, trainees will be taught how to perform these life-changing treatments and achieve beautiful, natural looking results.
- Male Brow Micropigmentation - it’s not just women that need an expert hand in making their brows permanently perfect, Boy Brows are rapidly increasing in-demand and by adding this treatment to your service list you will be doubling the size of your potential market!
- Scalp Micropigmentation - As the fastest growing sector of the Permanent Makeup industry, Scalp Micropigmentation treatments are used to conceal hair loss and thinning hair for both men and women.
- Conversion Course: Microblading to Digital - whilst microblading has become one of the most popular treatments in recent years, results are limited to Hairstroke Brows and frequently clients will request some shading which is more easily achieved with digital Permanent Makeup. Expand your skillset with this 3-day conversion course.
ID Liner is a collective of some of the most talented Master Artists from around the world.
2022 Masterclasses include:
WORKSHOPS & WEBINARS
Permanent Makeup is one of the fastest growing sectors of the beauty industry, and once you have finished your fundamental training courses, started to build your client base and explored resources available to you online, you can often feel overwhelmed with the influx of new information.
- Skin Tones and Types
- When to Remove and When (& how!) to Colour Correct
- SMP Needles
- The Science of Micropigmentation Needles
- Pigment Science
BESPOKE 1-2-1 TRAINING
Sometimes artists require something slightly more specific to enable them to master certain techniques.