PERMANENT MAKEUP IS MORE POPULAR THAN EVER BEFORE. DEMAND IS SOARING, BUT SO ARE CLIENT EXPECTATIONS, AND PERMANENT MAKEUP ARTISTS NEED TO INVEST IN THE VERY BEST TRAINING AND TOOLS TO REMAIN COMPETITIVE.
Artists are looking for affordable, high-quality pigments that elevate their Permanent Makeup to the next level, keeping their diary full and their clients coming back again and again...but with so many different pigment brands on the PMU market all claiming to be the best, it can be difficult to know which you can really trust to deliver transformational results.
At ID Liner we wanted to create some clarity for Artists, so after completing in-depth research with the PMU community, listening to exactly what they were looking for from their pigments, our team travelled the world cherry-picking only the best Permanent Makeup pigments from leading global brands and bringing them back to the UK.
Our travels took us to Ukraine, where we discovered the incredible Onika Pigments developed by Permanent Makeup Master Artist Elena Onika.
BUT WHAT MAKES THE ONIKA PIGMENTS SO SPECIAL?!
- Onika Pigments combine the bold intensity of tattoo inks, with the delicacy and beauty of Permanent Makeup pigments.
- The main advantages of Onika Pigments are the safe components used and the perfect shade match, both immediately after the procedure and over time.
- Onika Pigments are colour concentrated, making them ideal for both detailed work and contouring techniques and shadings.
- With a beautiful colour palette containing a wide range of pigments such as Brow, Lip Blush, Eyeliner & Colour Correctors, there is something for each and every Artist.
The Blush line is made up of beautifully soft hybrid and mineral pigments with a glycerin base. The unique velvety-soft texture and innovative formulas provide you with the highest quality pigments that can be used with a wide range of needle configurations.
- Hollywood - The brightest and most vivid shade in the palette - Hybrid Pigment
- Luxury Nude - A delicate, natural base shade - Hybrid Pigment
- Nude Pink- A warm pink-based shade - Mineral Pigment
- Passion - A basic, aesthetic shade, a must have for every Artist - Hybrid Pigment
- Luxury Pink - A light, natural, soft pink shade - Mineral Pigment
- Flamenco - Intense, pink-brown shade - Hybrid Pigment
- Coral Pink - A delicate pink-red shade - Hybrid Pigment
- Peach Rose - A natural, delicate, nude colour - Hybrid Pigment
- Sunset - A muted pink-brown shade - Hybrid Pigment
- Watermelon - A juicy pink-red colour - Hybrid Pigment
The Booster line is made up of 3 colour-dense hybrid pigments on a water-alcohol base which provides intense saturated colours and bright healed results.
- Coral Booster - A bright coral colour
- Pink Booster - A bright pink for bright, long lasting results
- Pink Powder - The lightest and most opaque colour in the palette
Onika's Eyebrow Pigment range consists of two lines - minerals and hybrids. The palette is designed so that Artists can easily combine different textures and shades of pigments, taking into account all the features of the client's skin, to achieve consistently perfect results.
The Onika Mineral Brow Pigment range consists of 4 mineral pigments:
- Luxury Blonde - A warm blonde shade
- Luxury Brown - A basic neutral brown shade
- Dark Chocolate - A neutral dark brown with a red base
- Luxury B Brown - A basic neutral brown with a yellowish-olive base
The Onika H-Line Brow Pigment range consists of 4 hybrid pigments:
- Blonde - A warm, golden-brown colour, without any red
- Dark Blonde - A reddish-brown colour
- Honey Brown - The warmest shade in the palette
- Dark Brown - A dark brown colour with an orange-red base
- Black Pearl - Intensive, deep black - a pure Carbon Black micro pigment
- Black Magic - Soft black - 50/50 Carbon Black & Iron Oxide
- Brown Smoke - A soft, medium dark, grey-brown colour - 70% Iron Oxide & 30% Carbon Black
- Bronze - A warm red-copper shade
- Caramel - Used for mixing with other colours to create a warmer tone
- White - Can be mixed with other colours to achieve desired shade or as highlighting pigment for 3D effects, scars or areola micro pigmentation
- Orange - A universal, bright orange colour
Cosmetic Tattooing is an art and artists need a range of different pigments in their kit so that they can adapt to the requirements of each individual client. We advise selecting pigments from multiple ranges, and at ID Liner we only work with the best pigments available globally:
- FACE Pigments
- Hanafy Pigments
- Mag Color Pigments
- Li Pigments
- Goldeneye Pigments
- Perma Blend Pigments
- Ever After Pigments
- Monica Ivani Pigments