Critical AtomX Power Supply
The all new AtomX Power Supply from Critical gives you everything you loved about the original Atom but with the added benefit of a flat digital display touch screen showing the exact numerical voltage.
Critical AtomX Technical Specs:
- Compatible with Coil and Rotary machines
- Built in Neodymium magnets for a strong hold
- Jump start enabled for hard starting machines
- 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current
- Pedal override button (no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-17vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- 2 voltage presets
- Momentary or maintained foot switch modes (easy one button toggle)
- Non volatile memory (holds presets even when power is removed)
- Universal input 110-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle bags
- 2 year full manufacture warranty
- Made in the USA
STANDARD DELIVERY £5
Dispatched within 2-3 working days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £12
Dispatched the same day when ordered before 12pm (midday).
Please Note: Next Day Delivery may not be available on some products.
Calculated at checkout depending on delivery address and parcel weight. Dispatched within 2-3 working days but subject to international shipping timeframes dependent on region shipped to.
'Estimate shipping costs' is available when you view your cart, so you can double check how much it is likely to cost before you place your order.
We will contact you as soon as possible if there is a problem in meeting your shipping requirements for any reason.
Due to the sterile nature of the products we operate a no-returns policy for pigments or needles if they have been opened or had their packaging/seal tampered with, unless the products are in some way faulty.
If there is a problem with your products, please notify us by email or in writing within 5 days providing full details of the fault. We will only accept these returned items if they are unused and unopened.
If an exchange is necessary it will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge.
Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been returned to us for assessment. The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however on inspection if we deem the product to be faulty, we will credit you reasonable postage costs. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however you will be required to cover postage carriage.