DEFENDERR PMU Cartridge | 30/01/RLLT (Round Liner Long Taper)
DEFENDERR PMU Cartridges are the best and sharpest needles on the market, causing very little trauma to the skin and perfect for Artist wanting to work with total precision and confidence.
Compatible with most popular handpieces, DEFENDERR cartridges are proven to create uniformed pixels and clearer lines, even for beginner Artists.
Whatever your experience and skill set, this is the range you need to take your career and art to the next level.
Why DEFENDERR Cartridges?
- Sharpest and best Permanent Makeup Cartridges on the market
- Patented needle stabilising technology «Z – Systems, Long bar fixing lock» minimising any vibration and providing a perfectly smooth operation letting any user highlight even the finest details
- Patented ink flow system «Ink Flow Cup» guaranteeing a quick ink draw up and equal pigment distribution without splashing
- Lightweight membrane preventing ink from flowing back into the machine and for better needle return
- Narrow needle tip that does not obstruct the view during work and provides a smooth flow of pigment
- Sterilised with ethylene oxide and built from the highest quality medical-grade surgical steel from Japanese company Nissan
- Widest range of needle configurations available
- Needle stroke is smooth and soft, and colouring takes less time
DEFENDERR PMU Cartridges are compatible with the DEFENDERR DIAMOND & ONYX Permanent Makeup Machines as well as any cosmetic tattooing machine that accepts standard twist-to-fit cartridges including Cheyenne, FK Irons (Spektra, Xion, Bellar, etc.), Bishop, Solo, Rook, Equaliser, Scalpa, Mast, Dragonhawk and many more!
30/01/RLLT (Round Liner Long Taper) - 20 cartridges per box.
STANDARD DELIVERY £5
Dispatched within 2-3 working days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £12
Dispatched the same day when ordered before 12pm (midday).
Please Note: Next Day Delivery may not be available on some products.
Calculated at checkout depending on delivery address and parcel weight. Dispatched within 2-3 working days but subject to international shipping timeframes dependent on region shipped to.
'Estimate shipping costs' is available when you view your cart, so you can double check how much it is likely to cost before you place your order.
We will contact you as soon as possible if there is a problem in meeting your shipping requirements for any reason.
Due to the sterile nature of the products we operate a no-returns policy for pigments or needles if they have been opened or had their packaging/seal tampered with, unless the products are in some way faulty.
If there is a problem with your products, please notify us by email or in writing within 5 days providing full details of the fault. We will only accept these returned items if they are unused and unopened.
If an exchange is necessary it will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge.
Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been returned to us for assessment. The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however on inspection if we deem the product to be faulty, we will credit you reasonable postage costs. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however you will be required to cover postage carriage.